“I Want To Provide My Own Products”
All of the merchandise we offer through Pine Needle Embroidery (PNE) have been specifically chosen and guaranteed for superior quality when embroidered. We are happy to embroidery on products which you have purchased from another source. Pine Needle’s guidelines for embroidering on customer items are outlined below.
- Knits must be tightly woven so they do not stretch in the embroidery process.
- Products we embroidery on must be new or near new and clean.
- When choosing a product, be mindful of where you want the embroidery displayed. For example, if your design is to be embroidered on a jacket that has an inside pocket, that pocket may be stitched closed in the process if we are unable to “hoop” it inside the pocket.
- PNE will not be responsible for customer items damaged in the process of embroidering if they were not purchased through PNE.
- We do not embroidery on leather goods.